Mirlidnailart

January 26, 2012

Chocomania

Today during my lunchbreak I went to run som errands... I found all the things I was looking for and when I passed the store " The Body Shop" my eyes just instantly got drawn to this brown stand...haha.. sounds funny.
They launched (yesterday) a new Body series product!
Chocomania! WONDERFUL!!
Smells like cocoa, chocolate.. VACATION!:D

Here's what is looks like:

If you have The Body Store nearby I really recommend you to go smell it!!
Now I just came out of the shower using my new schampoo & conditoner (Matrix)
and filled my body with Chocomania bodybutter.. I want to eat myself...haha..

Many customers at my job today commented on my nails. A little something to brighten up the day...!
Now just sitting in my towel listening to Ella Fitzgerald and waiting for my hubby to come home.
Am thinking about what my next nail tutorial will be... I do have my Disney Princess series going on and I do believe the upcoming "princess" is Pocahontas:)
Time for working on ideas. Any suggestions on colors or so for Pocahontas? I was thinking about doing the necklace she wears.. or something simliar.

Time for some tea.. then bed. Busy workday tomorrow:)
Have a lovely evening gorgeous ladies!
Yours truly// Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment