Mirlidnailart

August 25, 2013

My Top 10 favorite OPI polishes!!

Hello my loves!

Long time no see AGAIN.. geeeez.. I'm bad.. sorry about that..
Here are the swatches from my latest video "My Top 10 OPI favorite Polishes"
If you havent seen my video yet GO CHECK IT OUT! :D

Here are the swatches if you want to get a closer look ;)

"I juggle...men"
A beautiful neutral shimmer that looks good on top of ANYTHING!

"Designer de better!"
A gorgeous rose gold from the muppet collection a couple of winters ago. LOVELY!

"Chic from ears to tail"
A cute bubblegum barbie pink perfect for any occasion

"Strawberry margarita"
The perfect bold pink! Looks good on anyone!
A classic that has been around for quite some time

"A good man-darin is hard to find"
Don't you just love it for the name?? hahaha.. AND for the gorgeous bright orange!

"Jinx"
 One of THE most beautiful colors EVER!!!!
Love this mix of corally orange with gold, and then the texture!

"GoldenEye"
Step right into this flakey gold.. a true warm gold that spices up anyones nails :)

"Every month is oktoberfest"
This is a real killer! GORGE!! Perfect for the upcoming fall or winter..
Love me some plum, burgundy, brownish purple :) 


"Sparkle-icious"
Time to glitter away my loves :D
Wonderful glitter with gold,purple,blue and yellow hints of glitter :)


"My Private Jet"
Last but not the least, my love, my galaxy love!
Woot woot!


Hope you enjoyed these swatches!
Don't forget to check out my video to hear what I have to say about these GORGEOUS polishes!


Love you all!
Peace out XOXO
Miriam


4 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam I love OPI polishes they are fab! thanks for sharing these swatches/review! its always good to see what the colour/polish looks like on the actual nail instead of looking at the bottle lol I will have to buy some of these colours I haven't seen some before.
    I have just started my own beauty blog and you have inspired me to do more posts.if you could follow me that would be great! thank you xx
    http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl!
      Thanks for your comment :)
      I love OPI too!! I think they are the best :) there are many great brands but I think OPI is teh best :)
      aaw!! I love to be able to inspire others <3
      Good luck with your new blog :D
      XOXO Miriam

      Delete
  2. I love OPI and havent got any of these they are all gorgeous good picks. My shopping list has just got a lot bigger.
    Lovely blog you have new followers here

    Carrieanne x
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrieanne!!
      I love OPI too ;) <3
      haha.. how fun doing some shopping ;) it's always fun to discover new colors :D
      Thank you so much ! <3

      xoxo Miriam :)

      Delete