Mirlidnailart

July 27, 2011

Beautiful summer day!

Today has been soooo nice!!
I went to work pretty early in the morning.. being such a beautiful morning already I didnt really feel like going but what to do... I'm there only a short while when my boss calls and says that one of us can go home..
And guess who that person came to be.... ME :D
I've been working full time for a while now and today's weather was sooooo beautiful!
So I called my husband and he said that if I got the day off so would he... so we went home, made lunch and went to the beach and laid in the grass by the water :) LOVELY!!!!
Later we ordered some pizza and went out again by the water and just relaxed... I soo needed this day off so I enjoyed every second :) Tomorrow will be a full workday though but now I feel refilled with energy!
Hope you guys are doing great :)
Enjoy every day, never forget a moment :)
All my Love // Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment