Mirlidnailart

February 08, 2012

Design

Sooo... my attempt of doing one stroke flowers came out looking like this:

On this set I did half a flower.. and on my thumb I tried the full flower (much harder)

(sorry for the blurryness) and here's the thumb.
When I take a new leap to try out this I always go check out tartofraises1 youtube channel.. she is AWESOME at doing these! Check her out:
http://www.youtube.com/user/tartofraises1?blend=1&ob=0

and if you're interested in seeing her one stroke flower (much better than mine) here is an awesome one stroke flower design:


It's a beautiful way of doing nails and if and when you can handle it it will be beautiful!;) I believe in you!
Just get out there and PRACTICE!! Do try it out :)
Soo.. that's all for today.. I'll see you tomorrow;)
XOXO Miriam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment