Mirlidnailart

May 04, 2011

New job contract signed - Check!

Today I went back to the salon where I'm about to start my new job :) Time for some signing of contracts...
And I had the chance to meet a lovely girl named Sandra who was a salesperson for Chanel.. she did some makeup on people and gave us some "good to know" info.

Starting my new job for real on monday:D yeeey!!
 These are my nails for today :)



OPI - Planks a lot from the latest collection "Pirates of the Carribeean" ! LOVE IT!
Funny, when I realize that I've been changing my nails aaalmost every single day for a week now..haha..
I should let my nails rest for a couple of days..
Planning on doing a new nail video first. Interested in seeing how to do this design or should I do a video of something completely different?

No comments:

Post a Comment